October 10, 2016
Healbe GoBe: A Fall Firmware Update
Dear GoBe users,
As you know, our team is constantly working to improve GoBe. The firmware update we released today, which is currently available for installation with the help of the Healbe GoBe Mobile Application, will fix bugs for more stable operation and upgrade the sleep feature.
What’s New in Version:
GoBe 1.0 (Silver): 40609260
GoBe 1.1 (Black): 41609260
1. Our sleep feature has definitely gone up a gear! We improved the Quality Alarm (check this article to learn more about this feature), fixed some bugs related to detecting the right time when you wake up. And yes, we are working to include recommendations for a better sleep based on your sleep data during a week, stress level and activity data for the previous days - it will be available with new Healbe GoBe mobile applications upcoming release - please keep your eyes on our news .
2. We also fixed some bugs that caused unexpected reboot and data loss.
3. And for your better experience with GoBe we also achieved more accurate measurement of resting heart rate/ heart rate during physical activity and calorie intake/calories burned.
Thank you for your help and feedback!
The Healbe Team
*Here’s an easy, step-by-step guide on how to start the installation updates to your GoBe device:
IMPORTANT: Before updating, please make sure that you have installed the latest version of the Healbe GoBe app!
Download App here: Android, iOS
Also, please keep in mind that installing the update will erase some data your GoBe has collected for the day. We recommend installing first thing in the morning, or right after midnight to avoid data loss.
1. Hold your GoBe close to the device you are pairing it with.
2. Log in to your GoBe app and connect to your device.
3. Place the GoBe sensor unit on its charger (if battery level is lower than 50%).
4. Click the wristband icon on the app’s home screen.
5. Locate the Healbe™ logo for Android and tap 'UPDATE' OR tap 'INSTALL' button under wristband image for iOS.
Please note that while the Healbe GoBe bracelet is designed to provide you with information about the conditions and trends in the physical state of your body, Healbe GoBe is not meant to be used as a medical device and should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease; also note that it should not be used as a substitution for expert medical advice. Healbe GoBe measures the basic characteristics of your body using unique technology and algorithms to provide you with accurate data (including consumed and burned calories, step count and distance walked, energy balance, sleep quality, stress level, and heart-rate), but the accuracy of the GoBe's readings depends on the accuracy of the personal data you put in your profile and whether or not you are using the GoBe correctly.
Healbe recommends that you always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health expert with any questions you may have regarding a health condition, diet, or physical fitness program.
Next Article →