Apple Health and Healbe GoBe Integration
For a more complete picture about your health and fitness data, our Healbe Team offers a new integration of GoBe with Apple Health. Your calorie intake, heart rate and sleep data can be shared with Apple Health. Just head to the settings icon and turn on Apple Health syncing to have it added.
Note that the data displayed in Healbe GoBe App will start from the time you enable access to Health and will not include historical data.
To allow Healbe GoBe to read and write data with Apple's Health app, follow the steps below:
1. Update the Healbe GoBe App, launch it and accept Apple Health integration , scroll down to the Apple Health section, then toggle "Export GoBe data" and “Sync my Healbe profile.”
2. If it's the first time you're setting up a connection to Apple Health, you will see the "Health Access" page appear. Toggle the switches on to allow Healbe GoBe App to read and write calorie intake, heart rate and sleep data from Apple health.
Toggle the switches on Apple Health Dashboard:
a) Vitals > Heart Rate > Enable "Show on Dashboard" option
b) Sleep > Sleep Analysis > Enable "Show on Dashboard" option
c) Nutrition > Dietary Energy > Enable "Show on Dashboard" option
3. If you have previously denied access or accidentally hit "Done" without turning on your read and write permission, you will need to go to the Apple Health App to enable access. To do so:
- Open your Health app, and tap "Sources" in the bottom menu, and then tap on the Healbe GoBe app.
- Toggle the switches on to allow Healbe GoBe App to read and write calorie intake, heart rate and sleep data from Apple health.
Use your GoBe on a daily basis and monitor your data on the Apple Health Dashboard.
Please note that while the Healbe GoBe bracelet is designed to provide you with information about the conditions and trends in the physical state of your body, Healbe GoBe is not meant to be used as a medical device and should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease; also note that it should not be used as a substitution for expert medical advice. Healbe GoBe measures the basic characteristics of your body using unique technology and algorithms to provide you with accurate data (including consumed and burned calories, step count and distance walked, energy balance, sleep quality, stress level, and heart-rate), but the accuracy of the GoBe's readings depends on the accuracy of the personal data you put in your profile and whether or not you are using the GoBe correctly.
Healbe recommends that you always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health expert with any questions you may have regarding a health condition, diet, or physical fitness program.
Next Article →