Stay hydrated with Healbe GoBe, get happy and healthy
Symptoms of dehydration: have you ever had any of them?
If one gets tired too quickly or feels dizzy during the day, or has heart palpitation, this can be a sign of dehydration. Have you ever experienced such symptoms?
“Dehydration is the loss of water and salts that are essential for normal body function.” Encyclopedia.com
Surprisingly, when we lose just 2% of water, we begin to feel thirst and anxiety, and the shortage of water in 5% causes weakness and lack of energy.
Nutritionists are unanimous in their opinion - “most people do not drink enough water”. Sometimes we just forget about the fact that over 60% of our body is water and that every function in the body is dependent on this vital nutrient, especially when one wants to have a healthy lifestyle or lose weight.
The science-backed recommendations touch on the idea that if you drink regularly, you’re more likely to stay happy, think faster, experience greater clarity and creativity. Aren’t they quite good benefits to work performance and healthy living?
Make a pact with yourself: don’t drink 3 liters of water at once to quench your thirst
Some of us think that it is OK to drink 3 liters of water at once and forget about the water for the whole day. But it’s wrong. The body will take only the required amount of water and...well, urinate out the rest and the most of these 3 liters. It means you will use the bathroom more often.
There is no need in drinking massive amounts of water at once, you won’t fully replenish the body water deficit. It’s better to drink small portions of water regularly through the day.
How to trick yourself into drinking more water on a regular basis?
Perhaps you had such situations when threatening work deadlines made you forget about such trifles as a glass of water - a cup of coffee on the table was the only liquid you consumed during the day. In this case, you need "reminders" to help you develop the habit of drinking water.
There are a lot of ways to do that but they are not working well:
- Hide it in your daily routine (put a glass of water on your nightstand or work table)
- Set a timer on your phone
- Make it a game (Forgot to drink enough water yesterday? No Netflix today!)
- Use stickers everywhere in your apartment
Why Healbe GoBe is the best choice if you want to stay hydrated?
There are 2 pros of using it.
1. Healbe GoBe body manager measures the body's hydration level and reminds you to drink a certain amount of liquid, based on YOUR OWN BODY DATA. Healbe GoBe’s readings rely on individual physiological indicators of a particular person and physical activity level.
2. Healbe GoBe notifies you if your body lacks water by sending a DRINK notification on the device display - you feel a vibration once it’s over there.
It is important to understand that this reminder does not mean that the level of water in the body is down to a critical minimum. This is only a signal that it would be good to drink a glass of water to replenish your hydration level. If you don’t ignore the reminder, you can be more confident in knowing that your hydration level is normal.
A simple example to understand how it works:
If you pay the bills on time, you do not need to pay the interest. However, when you delay the card fulfillment, you have to pay it. If it is a prolonged delay, you pay penalties, right?
Water shortage works the same. It is important that its supply is approximately equal to the amount of water we spend daily, and you need to resupply it regularly with small intervals. In this case, you do not have to worry seeing the decline in your hydration level in the Healbe GoBe App as it does not affect your body and you will not pay penalties for your health.
Take back to work and your lifestyle
1) If you always feel tired, run down, stressed, and fogy in the brain, a lack of fluid could be a factor.
2) It’s better to drink small portions of water regularly through the day.
3) Throughout your workout and daily routine, GoBe's impedance sensor will analyze the movement of fluid in your cells to automatically track your hydration levels. When your levels are low, GoBe sends you a notification so you can drink up before you feel the effects of dehydration.
Don't ignore your GoBe reminders, GoBe happy and healthy!
Please note that while the Healbe GoBe bracelet is designed to provide you with information about the conditions and trends in the physical state of your body, Healbe GoBe is not meant to be used as a medical device and should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease; also note that it should not be used as a substitution for expert medical advice. Healbe GoBe measures the basic characteristics of your body using unique technology and algorithms to provide you with accurate data (including consumed and burned calories, step count and distance walked, energy balance, sleep quality, stress level, and heart-rate), but the accuracy of the GoBe's readings depends on the accuracy of the personal data you put in your profile and whether or not you are using the GoBe correctly.
Healbe recommends that you always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health expert with any questions you may have regarding a health condition, diet, or physical fitness program.
Next Article →