Healbe GoBe: Firmware and App Update
Dear GoBe users,
We are excited to announce our App update to offer the newest and most understandable interface that our mobile development team has been working on! Please, don’t forget to update your firmware. This update will improve your automatic sleep monitoring feature and measurements of your resting heart rates, as well as fix minor bugs surrounding the calories burned tracking.
IMPORTANT: Before updating, please make sure that you have installed the latest version of the Healbe GoBe app!
Also, please keep in mind that installing the update will erase any data your GoBe has collected for the day. We recommend installing first thing in the morning, or right after midnight to avoid data loss.
How to Install:
1) Please put your GoBe on the charger.
2) Turn on the device & hold your GoBe close to the smartphone you are pairing it with.
3) Log into your GoBe app and connect to your device.
4) Click the wristband icon on the app’s home screen.
5) Locate the Healbe™ logo.
6) The message “Update Available” will appear.
7) Click “Install.”
If during the installation process there are connectivity issues, please repeat the update process again.
The main feature is the new interface of the automatic sleep monitoring feature with valuable data on quality, efficiency and duration of your sleep and more. The sleep graph shows REM stages, periods of anxiety (or involuntary behavior) and awake. You can set up a Smart Alarm with a time slot you prefer (from 0 minutes to 1 hour) or set up the alarm based on your comfortable sleep quality to wake up in a better mood in the morning. Click the link to read the detailed description.
Recommendations on how to improve your sleep will be available in the next app update.
We also made the following bug fixes:
1) Minor bug fixes for sleep duration feature.
2) Improved the measurements of resting heart rates.
3) Improved calories burned measurements.
Next Article →