Healbe GoBe: Firmware Update
Dear GoBe users,
We are excited to announce another firmware update to offer the latest and most advanced algorithms that our research & development team has been working on! This update will improve your GoBe’s accuracy in measuring and tracking calorie intake, as well as fix minor bugs surrounding the automatic hydration level tracking.
IMPORTANT: Before updating, please make sure that you have installed the latest version of the Healbe GoBe app!
Also, please keep in mind that installing the update will erase any data your GoBe has collected for the day. We recommend installing first thing in the morning, or right after midnight to avoid data loss.
How to Install:
1. Please put your GoBe on the charger
2. Hold your GoBe close to the device you are pairing it with.
3. Log into your GoBe app and connect to your device.
4. Place the GoBe sensor unit on its charger (if battery level is lower than 50%).
5. Click the wristband icon on the app’s home screen.
6. Locate the Healbe™ logo.
7. The message “Update Available” will appear.
8. Click “Install.”
If during the installation process there are connectivity issues, please repeat the update process again.
This firmware update will help improve accuracy when measuring meals between 100 to 800 calories. Meals outside this calorie range tend to have a larger margin of error due to their low and high calorie levels, however we’re continually working to improve how GoBe analyzes this data in these circumstances.
The update will also share the amount of calories for each meal, and then adjust your total calorie measurement after the meal calculation process is complete.
Healbe GoBe Best Practices:
While the firmware update will ensure more accurate results, there are ways that you can help further improve GoBe’s measurements:
1) Small meal (100-300 kcal) & normal meal (300-600 kcal): Press the side button before eating, and confirm the beginning of your mealtime in the app during synchronization.
2) Large meal (600-800 kcal): Press the side button before eating, and confirm the beginning of your mealtime in the app during synchronization. Also, identify the end of your mealtime by pressing the button or selecting this time period within the app.
3) Several courses: (800+ kcal; 2-5 courses with 20-90 minutes in between meals): Press the side button before eating and confirm the beginning of your meal time in the app during synchronization. For the second and remaining meals, push the button each time you begin a new course.
Now that you’ve updated your GoBe firmware and know how to effectively keep track of your meals, you’re free to let GoBe do the rest!
Next Article →